The Accident
For those of you who don't know me very well, you may be surprised to hear that I'm a little bit accident prone. I know, it's a bit of a shock, but it is true. I have a tendency to injure myself. This time though, it wasn't my fault and I hope that ICBC agrees with me on that.
I was on my way home from work in Burnaby, cruising along on my scooter when a woman heading in the opposite direction decided to make a left turn in front of me. Right in front of me. I couldn't stop, so she stopped me, or at least the front-side of her car tried to. My scooter stopped there, I flew over her hood, landing on the road on the other side of her, on my left side. I don't really have a clear idea of how this all played out as my eyes were closed, but I know that I hit the road rather hard. I broke my left wrist (I'm left-handed), bruised up my legs quite fabulously and wrenched my right shoulder.
Currently, my legs are a kalidescope of colours from top to bottom. It's quite amazing actually how many colours there are. I have a cast on my wrist that I have to wear for the next eight weeks, so if you get anything from me that I have to write, forgive the pitiful penmanship please.

1 Comments:
Sorry to hear you were in an accident 2 months ago.. Shows how much I actually go to your blog LOL... Your leg looked sexy though ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home